Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society

Official forum of B.A.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Johnson

new to forum Empty
PostSubject: new to forum   new to forum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi guy's,
Its great to see a society which is close proximity to me and has a bunch of very enthusiastic people.I'm a member of two other societies but also wanted to be part of something more local so I'm 
looking forward to meeting you all at the next meeting, being interested in astronomy since l was a young kid I've managed to purchase bigger and better kit over the years, my speciality subject is astrophotography both planetary,solar, lunar and deepsky which l find both a challenge and satisfying, however- the most rewarding aspect in my astrophotography endeavours is passing the knowledge I've gained over the many years to others and so l hope this will be beneficial to the society.

Best regards,
Keith Johnson.
Back to top Go down
DUANE
Admin
DUANE

new to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to forum   new to forum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Like I say mate your more than welcome to join us, we go observing as often as the weather will allow, so if your on the right shift your more than welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down

new to forum
Page 1 of 1