Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society

Official forum of B.A.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAAS and CADAS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MalcolmB

MalcolmB

BAAS and CADAS Empty
PostSubject: BAAS and CADAS   BAAS and CADAS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 am

Hi All...

I gave the CADAS bods details anout bishastrosoc and the observing night on the 17th. There was quite a bit of interest because Stockton Council have stopped our public observing nights for some obscure reason, probably due to protection issues. We may have a bigger attendance at the next BAAS meeting, particularly since Juergen is giving his talk. John and George and Keith said they would give talks as well. I've found a bit out about Shildon Amateur Astronomical Society as well. I'm going to Harehope with the Durham Bods Tonight.

See you on the 17th.

Cheers

Malcolm

Back to top Go down
DUANE
Admin
DUANE

BAAS and CADAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAAS and CADAS   BAAS and CADAS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Cheers for that mate,any idea roughly on numbers for grassholme because i'm only allowed so many bods.

Duane
Back to top Go down
MalcolmB

MalcolmB

BAAS and CADAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAAS and CADAS   BAAS and CADAS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi Duane...

Don't think there will be that many. I mightn't be able to make it on Saturday 17th 'cos I'm in bed with a really nasty tooth, mouth, gum etc infection. I've been taking big penicillin bombs and an interesting mixture of pain killers for nearly a week now and it's just starting to go. My gob's all swollen and I can hardly talk (good thing you might say). Haven't had a beer for nearly a week as well.

Cheers

Malc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAAS and CADAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAAS and CADAS   BAAS and CADAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAAS and CADAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bishop Auckland Astronomical Society :: Society News and Chat :: Society chat-
Jump to: